Saturday, October 30, 2010

BOO!

In the rush of every day when the laundry is always piled up, dishes always need to be washed, and even DH’s usual patience at the state of the place wanes, I sometimes forget why I wanted to stay at home with my children.

It was so we could do things like this.

Iain's cookie

I feel like this post should be entitled ‘Bad Mommy’ because this is the first time I have ever baked with the children when icing was involved.

Photobucket

Photobucket

That isn’t to say that I don’t involve the kids in baking. Well, to be honest, I haven’t been involving Aidan yet. His big brother is a baking pro as he insists on making pancakes Every. Single. Morning. Luckily, the stone pan I make them in leaves enough leftovers for the next day so we don’t have to make them quite every day unless it’s a weekend and DH has some too.

Iain had fun decorating.

Icing Iain

Aidan had fun making himself into a ghoul.

My ghoul!

I watched the sugar induced rampage that followed with horror!

Photobucket

BOO!

1 comment:

marit said...

Laughing out loud here! I remember what it was like...sometimes exhausting, but really fun to think back now that they are big:-)

Your kids are just adorable!