Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy Birthday, DH!

Happy Birthday, DH!

It was DH’s thirty-something birthday yesterday. Iain was a big help making Daddy’s cake.

Supervising from his high chair (I love how confident he looks with one of his arms draped across the back of the chair!):

Quality control:

Look, Daddy! A cake!

Assisting with the opening of presents:

Ooh! A knitted present (a pair of lovely socks from Mudder. Sorry, this is the best shot I got of them last night):

I think Iain may have figured out the whole opening of presents deal…

I cannot believe it’s been a week since I last posted. SORRY!

2 comments:

Yarnhog said...

Happy Birthday, DH!

It'll be a good ten years before he gets to open any presents on his own again, you know.

Barbara from Nova Scotia said...

Happy Birthday, Patty's Hubby! Hope it was a good one. That cake sure looks delicious!