Friday, August 22, 2008

Drum Roll, Please….

There was a contest draw at our house today.

The basket was primed:

The baby was ready:

And, in the name of wool, I present to you the winners!


The names are laying on a wool carpet. There is something just right about that, don't you think? Abigail can be reached over at 1870 Pearl My Life in Stitches and Jersey is blog free.

Congratulations to both of you and thanks SO much for participating in this contest! I now need some more personal information (aka your full names and mailing addresses) so that I can send you your pressies. Please use the email address on my sidebar and send me your details privately.

Hosting this contest was a lot of fun. It was great to receive so many great big ‘hello’s’ from so many people in the blogosphere and from so many different parts of the world! It was very exciting for me to have so many people participate. This was a great way to meet new friends and I look forward to reading your blogs as well. It’s too bad I can only get organised to host one of these types of events a year but hopefully you will be back again next year for a similar feature. I’d love for you to continue to drop by and have a read.

Hopefully the big winners do not mind their parcels not being brought to the mail until early next week. I want to take pictures of the booty for other enquiring minds before I send them off. So you do not feel too disappointed, I will tease you by saying that the quantity of loot in your prize parcel has been growing…

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I just sent you mail. I am so excited - thanks so much. Whenever it arrives I am sure that I will be blown away.

And my anniversary is the 29th so when it arrives, I can think of it as my anniversary present too (since I doubt DH will remember - he's got other nice qualities :-) )

leah said...

Congrats to the winners!

Jen Taylor said...

I'm so excited for the winners! Congratulations! Be sure to post photos of the winnings, and eventual projects! :)

Abigail said...

I just sent you an email with my addy. A thousand hugs to you:D

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations gals. I can't wait to see what you create with your loot!