Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Knitting Like The Wind!

One Booga Bag completed. Check.

To complete the requirements of the DH Challenge, I now need to knit 5 to 6 feet (yeah, I said feet. God. Help. Me) of I-cord. It's only comprised of 5 stitches though. I think I can, I think I can! Actually, I've got two feet already knitted. I'm pretty sure I can.

In case you were wondering what I'm up to, I'm knitting like the wind!
Here are Iain and I enjoying another type of wind on the ocean side of Esquimalt Lagoon in front of Royal Roads University (where DH went for two years as a cadet when it was part of the military college system).


2 comments:

Jen Taylor said...

The booga bag is gorgeous! What lovely colors, and what more, what a lovely backdrop!

The beach photo really made my day, too. The bright colors, the wind, the beach all brought a touch of verve to my day. Thanks!

Alisha said...

Love the colors in that bag.

Great photo of you and your little guy!