Wednesday, June 27, 2007

No Baby Yet!

Today is my due date with nar' a baby in sight! I'm off for a biophysical ultrasound today to ensure that everything is still going well with the little (big) tyke. My parents and MIL are here visiting - all arrived on Saturday - so blogging time is at a minimum. Well, that and it's been very hot and I'm tired of lugging around an extra 40 lbs so I'm a wee bit grumpy.

Last night, me Mudder (the official resident knitting expert) and I were helping my MIL with a new shawl project she's starting on. It is going to be very pretty when it's finished. I'm busy sewing up a project that you have only had glimpses of on this blog. It is also very pretty and, once gifted, will be posted to show you the full meal deal. Mom is working on socks or Teddies for Tragedies, depending on the time of day.

We will keep you posted! Happy knitting!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is not a good day to be pregnant!! Hope all is well at your ultrasound, at least there will be a/c. Sit in front of a fan with your feet up.
My oldest was born this week 3 years ago, I feel your grumpitude.

JustApril said...

It's very normal to be grumpy at this point, I was always grumpy for the last 2 or 3 weeks. Especially my last one that went several days past the due date. Mrs. Very Cranky, that was me.

Yarnhog said...

I'll be sending baby energy your way. Here's hoping it goes quickly, smoothly, and healthily. (BTW, I just noticed you're from Newfoundland. I have a Newfoundland dog. Does that mean we're related?)

Anonymous said...

I've been wondering if your lack of blogging was related to a baby arrival! Keep us posted we are all waiting on pins and needles for news of he/she :)

froggiemeanie said...

Come on out baby!

Best wishes for a speedy labour and delivery.